Monday, January 3, 2011

More of the finished cuddle quilt

There is nothing like the feeling of having finished a quilt that you feel is well done and will make someone happy.  To feel it and to appreciate all the colors.  Being a quilter is such a nice thing.

This quilt was quilted in 35 minutes.  I know that because I was watching a TV program while I did it.  Since it is a cuddle quilt, I did the wiggle stitch one way through the corners of each block.  So easy, so effective and so relaxing.  I hope you can see this in the close ups below.

I had a wonderful day.  This sight of the sun coming up shining through my bottle tree was delightful through my quilting room window.
A morning chat with friends, a lunch with other nice friends...sitting wrapped in a quilt and coat in the sun in the yard with a book.  My cup runneth over.

No comments: