Monday, May 9, 2011

Organizing

Crabby again!!  And whenever that happens, well I like to share cause I am not the sort who suffers in silence!!  I caught my expensive Aurifil thread in a project and it wound itself all around me and into the dining room grrr..I am back to work after 10 days free and the phone is ringing off the hook...grrr  The place where my mother lives is taking her cat away after 5 years...grrr, the bottle of diet Coke that I had in my purse spilled all over the inside..grr and I am organizing which I hate, but it has to be done.  So far I have this finished:
 It is not much, but it is folded right and it is a beginning and better than this:
 I hate to do it alone so with diet Coke and my Milito I have a better chance:)
I need all the encouragement that I can get!

2 comments:

Taryn said...

If I took all those great fabrics away from you you wouldn't have to organize them. Aren't I helpful?

Teresa said...

Milito seems perfectly content with the state of affairs.