Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Vinyl experiment number 4

I added a piece of fabric to the top just like I did for the top of the patch.
 Decided that the back needed a strip so I pinned it and zigzagged it on.
 For the straps, I cut 2 1/2 inch strips of yellow and sewed them together to make a long strip
 Found some iron on batting or interfacing scraps and cut them 1", fixed them to the middle
 folded the yellow over the interfacing and zigzagged
 cut the other edge with scallop cutter and folded that and zigzagged again.
 Pinned the entire yellow strap on the screen and sewed it on with a plain stitch using walking foot

No comments: