Thank you Dana!!! This is a great diaper cover tutorial. http://www.dana-made-it.com/2008/07/tutorial-perfect-diaper-cover.html And thank you Emily http://tworedwellies.blogspot.com/ for telling me about the pattern! Emily, I can see why you had trouble with the casings for the legs. I did too. One leg I did by pressing/folding under and the other leg I did by doing a zigzag. There was no difference in the difficulty. Dana is right when she says that a half an inch casing works best and she is right when she says to ignore the imperfect casing because once the elastic is inserted, it will not make a difference. I think they are darling. I did not finish closing the leg casings. That way I can try it on Lynsey the next time she visits, in order to make adjustments. See the cute little "Grandma Made It" tag I found at Hancocks.
I told myself I would finish these before anything else...or you know me...I would just start something new with this sitting on the table since Easter:)