Wednesday, March 7, 2012

There is joy in the world after all...I mean Zoey:)


So, look who arrived this morning....so very sweet.  Zoey can sit, go down, doesn't beg at the table and already knows the dog door.  She is visiting with Daddy in his upstairs office, while I work downstairs.  My heart is happier today!  


From Lucky Lab Rescues:


NAME: Zoey

This is Zoey. She and her sister were turned into animal control because the family was moving. Zoey is 3 1/2 years old. She is super friendly, greets everyone with her tail going full speed, needs leash training, loves to go for a ride, and is house trained. Zoey is one of the most gentle dogs I have ever rescued. She is awesome with kids, other dogs, and curious about cats. She can be trusted to have full run of the house when alone. This girl is very well trained and has impeccable manners.

Zoey is spayed, current on vaccines, microchipped and house trained.
.







LAB RESCUE

2 comments:

Jan said...

Life is much better with a dog - welcome to Zoey!

Melissa said...

Congratulations on your new addition! She is beautiful! I've been enjoying reading your blog... Glad I found it!