Wednesday, May 16, 2012

On the right road, but it seems long...

When I got up this morning, silly me expected to leap from the bed cured...not so fast said my bronchitis...Still so sick, but on the right road with hope....Who could be sad sitting on my cool and awesome porch with lovely spring weather...garden ..a...bloom .
 and a buddy....Zoey  hanging by my side....
 Looking over some oldie but goodies...I was totally shocked to see the publishing date on Ruby Short McKim's book....originally published in the 30's, this book was published in 1962...I am no math genius, but that seems even to me to be 50 years ago....OMG
 And this one, a dear favorite by one great quilter....
I need to perfect this art of making do in many ways....It is a good day.

2 comments:

Jan said...

Isn't it fun to pull out the old favorites, and just dream?!

smazoochie said...

My quilt books come & go but those 2 are still on my shelf -- & well thumbed!
Glad you are beginning to feel better.
The Art of Makng Do, yes!