Friday, August 3, 2012

Blah blah blah before bed post...

Zoey would like to introduce you to our new refrigerator.  We had a lemon...In two or three years, we had 4 computer boards replaced and for us it had been an expensive refrigerator.  It was like $1600..I mean really, an outstanding sewing machine could be had for that.  So I called GE to negotiate a replacement.  They no longer made my refrigerator and only had upgrades..My brain, my poor brain...Now the refrigerator was going to cost 2100$...Enough to give a concussion without a fall!!  Marisa at GE, if you are reading this...tell your boss you should have a big raise for your pleasant negotiations and outstanding customer service.  Our replacement fridge came today and it is just fine..very fine.
Next news is the thread thing.  Below you  see two Coats and Clark thread spools.  The one on the left is new, and the one on the right used to be...but..in the 4 weeks I have been injured, I have emptied this spool..all as penance before using my cool and awesome Aurefil!  (sorry Coats and Clark)
Now, today's accomplishment in the sewing room.  Six pet food bags that were given to me to make into grocery bags...All scrubbed with soap and water and wiped down with disinfectant wipes..bags reinforced and handles attached...
Now, tomorrow Milito and me...just chillin....no worries at all....we pray...goodnight.

2 comments:

Bridget said...

The pet food bag bags are cool! And you have been a sewing fiend to use all that thread. But I know how it is when you need to use up the old coats and clark stuff before you can get to the aurifil.

Karmen said...

I love having the freezer on the bottom too; I am so glad you got a new fridge. It is no fun having to repair one all the time. I really dig the pet food bags. Karmen