Thursday, September 13, 2012

I cannot do it all....

Maybe I cannot..really I cannot...sad, but I cannot.  I have to pick and choose.  So...out goes ....The Japanese X...It was fun to make a few blocks, but too much work for me for the effort...bye bye Japanese blocks....
Then  really wanted to do this:  Barbara Brackman's womens' rights quilt a long...
especially when I saw this awesome use of fabric....but it is too much(:...sad....I have so many UFO/WIP's to concentrate on....like these:   My zigzag quilt..I only have 18 made and I love this quilt.
 My other political quilt...Medallion style...top not nearly done...and political season is almost over TBTG..so I have to get going..
 My hoarded Civil War fabric...I think it will be a basket quilt...still a dream...

 The English charm bracelet quilt...Marie brought some charms for me back from the Olympics!!  Yeah, Marie!!
Then of course there is the cleaning of the sewing room and the millions of tops unquilted..

One thing at a time around here...so nothing new for now...except those baby quilts...and maybe.....

1 comment:

smazoochie said...

Yes, there are too many beguiling projects out there on the internets. The Japanese X is on my wish list -- maybe not so scrappy. And Barbara Brackman's Votes for Women -- yeah!, just because (fun fact: she once babysat my husband). But, no indeed, we cannot do them all.
p.s. I think we have the same pine work table!