Monday, September 17, 2012

The relaxed day...kind of...

Here is number three boy baby quilt made from the 108 yellow one patches or 54 four patches.  In bed last night I thought about adding the red 2.5 inch squares to the corners...like a snowball..
Today was a day for me with symptoms, just like yesterday when I had done too much the day before.  So my husband said that I did too much yesterday....that making two baby quilt tops and basting them was too much.  I disagree.  I think it was getting irritated over the wobbly quilt that bothered me...Truth is in the eating of the pudding(:  So today brings only one quilt top and me taking breaks resting and going outside in between.  Trying to stay sane here.  Can you imagine life without quilting?????

I have 10 four patches left.......

1 comment:

Debby said...

Aww, look at that quilt. Hubby is right, take it easy, a little each day will keep the Drs away