Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Morning...

My two sided bibs.  You get to see every angle of them....  Just because....100% cotton, lined with washed flannel and secured with Velcro.  Baby spills, flip it over and it is pretty on the other side.  Going to put them away for the occasions to arise.  I hate to work under pressure.



 There was a blogger once who pontificated on how ridiculous it was to photograph quilts in trees, etc.  She just wanted to see quilts.  Well, I do think it is fun to try to do different poses ..but, the one below reminded me of her.  I mean, what kind of fool puts bibs with clothespins in bushes????   
I think I am in the mood.  I finished my bibs at least.  And, I am probably pissy because I did my 5 minute drive to the Arboretum this morning.  I was sick of Michaels, so down the row was Bed, Bath and Beyond.  I went in and bought frying pans. While I was in line I got symptoms..Trying not to be discouraged here.  Today ends month three and begins month 4.  Hello month four...TBTG I love woodpeckers and my sewing machine...

Betty, friends got those panels in Sew Much Fun, Gastonia, NC.  I googled Halloween fabric panels for you...I did not find these, but good heavens there are trillions out there.

1 comment:

Debby said...

What sweet bibs, I love all the creative ways ladies hang their sewing projects. I am sew lazy I just hang quilts on the clothes line