Saturday, October 13, 2012

Saturdays Doings

Today was another great day...A fun baby shower (guess who was all ready with bibs and paci-holders and washcloths!!!)...A glorious fall day...and only minor symptoms...I cannot express the joy of even writing that.
 Tonight I have put together 12 potholders...all pinned to bind.  I have 8 more to go...and then I hope to go back to quilting...I am happy that there are project boxes prepared with UFO's...I will think of finishing off my quilts for our March show...later........

2 comments:

Debby said...

Your pot holders are sew cute, glad to hear you are better each day and that you find UFO's a blessing! My UFO's drive me nuts.

Karen at Birdsong Cabin said...

That animal doctor fabric is a riot! You must have the best stash hidden away in that wonderful sewing room. I'm so glad you are feeling better.

Karen E.