Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Courtney and Walmart have nothing to do with each other!!!

  OMG, I am a total fan of Courtney.  She has two small boys and is pregnant with her third boy and still...yup...still cranks out stunning stuff...Oh, to be Courtney!

Strolling around Walmart after the pool this afternoon, I spied...Hello Kitty Christmas fabric...The label said $5.95 a yard...but inquiring minds here knew better.  Bingo...on sale for $1 a yard...oooooooo a find!  I got it all...6 yards...then I noticed the longing look of the mother and child behind me..so I shared the bounty...A great day to share fabric with another fabric lover!!

From here comes a warning about the Frixxon pens...She says that using them on Batiks leaves "bleach" marks.  I have not seen that...but beware.....

3 comments:

Courtney said...

You are too kind (and funny!). I am glad you were not able to draw some comparison between me and walmart! I'm a fan of Diane!

Diane said...

You know what? I've never set foot in a Walmart. Great Hello Kitty fabric!

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

Cute fabric and how sweet of you to share!