Monday, July 15, 2013

So Not the Hot Shot!

Back from a great day at IKEA with the group.  After my nap, I decided to just bite the bullet of....this is not in my skill set.....etc. and try to put together my new stool!!  Success!!  So full of myself was I!
 With pride I head on to my new scrap bucket!!  Eagerly I start....
 Hmmmmm.  I cannot do this alone.  I need help!...
 Can u believe a simpleton who cannot put handles on a beautiful new turquoise scrap bucket.  The helper and I are taking a break...evidently..a long one...just ugh!

3 comments:

Rachaeldaisy said...

I'm hopeless at putting ikea things together. I always seem to put something on upside down and it ends up a bit crooked. You did well with the stool!! And the bucket will get there.. They're the perfect colour for your sewing room. Enjoy your helper.

Teresa said...

You did good - love the little stool.

smazoochie said...

You are so lucky to have such wonderful friends!
And beautiful stemware!