Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Stuff

Cleaning out....I found these clippings from forever ago...just as appropriate now...

1.
Dear Lord,
So far today, I am doing all right.  I have not gossiped, lost my temper, been greedy, grumpy, nasty, selfish or self indulgent.  However, I am going to get out of bed in a few minutes, and I will need a lot more help after that.
Amen.

2.  Today's tip:  Nobodies Anonymous, a group for people who haven't yet found a group that will listen to them whine....holds its inaugural meeting at 8:30 pm, Thursday at the Church of Our Lady of Perpetual Emotion.

A panel of psychologists will talk about the latest in therapy techniques in a program titled:  "Just Shut up and Cope".

I am working hard on all of the above!!!

Next:
I need help again on this google fee for my pictures on my blog.  Evidently I have been paying $2 something a month to put pix on my blog.  I remember others not doing this and having advice...could you all please run all that by me again....Thank u...




1 comment:

Rachaeldaisy said...

No1. cracked me up laughing!! I'm not sure about paying money for showing photos. Have you tried to google it to see if anyone online has advice. If I hear of anything I will let you know.