Thursday, August 8, 2013

The Giving Gift

Look what came in the mail today to make me happy!!  I just love fabric presents, presents in the mail and fabric, period!!  Timeless Treasures sent this out as a thank you for donating quilts to the Hurricane Sandy relief.  Guess they know how to say "thank you" in the best way ever...a fabric surprise!
 I love charms....I have already pressed them and they are ready to go when I feel like doing some lazy work with beautiful fabric.
 The only thing that makes me shy away from Equilter for fabric purchases is their...hefty, IMHO shipping prices.  This past week they had free shipping.  New to me was a scrap packet of batiks and hand dyes...Yup..it was worth it.
 Of course, once I was online, I just had to snag a few half yard pieces of these pretties below.
Fabric fun...sigh...

1 comment:

Rachaeldaisy said...

Finding parcels full of fabrics in your letter box is the best! You've got lots of new colourful fabrics to play with!!