Monday, September 16, 2013

A Good Day

Mr. O'Quilts had a grueling three hour doctor appointment today.  Making the most of it all, the Mrs. finished her needle turn applique for the hexie political quilt.  Seems like forever that it has been on the design wall.
 I see that I am late for the very important date...but, since I have not done needle turn in like 20 years...I am pleased with myself.
 We celebrated surviving the appointment with...still another date:)  ....our favorite Chinese restaurant...Tonight I am turning my "silly quilt" into the "experimental quilt"...Progress, I think.

4 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I like your "silly quilt"!

Rachaeldaisy said...

Your Experimental Quilt is really rockin your design wall!! It's got the groove for sure!! I guess a 3 hour appointment means Mr is getting good attention and not just being rushed around like some doctors can do. It's lovely you went to your favourite chinese afterwards.

Barb said...

where can I see more of you political quilt?
I've made a few too and love them

Joanie's Trendy Quilts said...

Your quilt you labeled as silly is hardly that! I think it is awesome since it is so fascinating because of the wonderful and well contrasted zig zags. Good thing you took some hand sewing with you to keep yourself entertained. Happy you two enjoyed an evening out at your favorite Chinese place!