Saturday, December 28, 2013

Today's Good Stuff..

Look what adorable handmade ornament graces my tree today!!!  A sewing machine from Beth in Houston...How cute is this and what a perfect way to spread the joy.  Thank you Beth.  Thank u mucho!!
Good friends took the grands out today...again...more friends and more free time.  It gave me the space to meet my sister and friends for her birthday lunch.  And it gave me time to make swimming towels for the youngest two grandchildren.
  Pre-printed letters from Hancocks of Paducah made it a piece of cake.  I did a bit of Wonder Under, some machine applique and some free-motion quilting for security.  The few days swimming camp next week is for 3 to 5 year olds.  That leaves the 8 year old out.  I am going to make him a towel anyway and I gave him the choice of yellow or green.  Oh, no..he is upstairs in his bed pouting because he cannot have the color I chose for his brother.....Lordy, In my old age I did forget about the jealousy.. 

1 comment:

smazoochie said...

❤️ You! So glad it arrived safely & is a part of your new normal.
Sibling jealously -- especially over colors-- will only last a while. They all are certain they are loved & safe.