Saturday, January 10, 2015

The personal pitiful pictureless pissy post


No pictures.
Mr.O'Quilts is so sick.  He was awake all night again,  I was up with him putting meds in his peg tube to loosen the mucus at 3 am.  Trying to suction what he should be able to cough up by himself if he did not have that nasty horrid ALS...motor neuron disease and muscles all atrophied in his throat. He is so exhausted from trying to cough
I want the calvary...but I already have it.
I have wonderful caregiver and friend Stephanie to care for my man.  She came in this morning.  I have friends to bring food and shop for us, I have fabric.  I have dear Michael who took Evan for the weekend.  I have everything.
But, the calvary cannot fix this.
Terror in my heart.

7 comments:

smazoochie said...

You are always in my heart.

Rachaeldaisy said...

Sending my love.

Barb said...

sorry to hear -

ES said...

Scary times. X

Michele Bilyeu said...

I pray for inner peace beyond all probabilities for both of you.You did good. You did your best today.

Catherine said...

I`ve prayed for you and your hubby. I know it is not easy.

Karaquilts said...

I cannot imagine your terror, but I walk it with you in my heart. Hang tough. You are so much stronger than you know. Hugs and Blessings, Dear one.