Sunday, April 5, 2015

The best Easter ever....

Here we go...My darling and me..celebrating a beautiful day and a lovely Easter.
I am going nuts about this quilt and these blocks...cannot stop myself.  I so need the design wall, but remember the promise I made to myself to finish the UFO that is already on there.

Remember how clean things have to be around here before the Easter Bunny comes back to hide the eggs?
FYI  Six year olds sweep with lollipops in their mouths!!!

We had a marvelous Easter.  Of course the Mr. requested a double Ativan and a double Morphine tonight once he was inside and ready for sleep.  I do not blame him one bit.
Em and Bri made the best roast lamb dinner, Stasi helped her children, my sister was on duty for Mr. O'Quilts.  A day to remember!!!
Grateful.

9 comments:

Courtney said...

So glad to hear you enjoyed your day! Happy Easter to all!

Rachaeldaisy said...

Oh Happy Days!! It all looks wonderful. The house looks very clean, I bet the Easter Bunny was impressed.

Mystic Quilter said...

Love your Mountain Majesty blocks, I began a quilt using these blocks on Saturday for the RSC 2015.
Hadn't recalled that I had seen your earlier post with these, realised when I read your comment on my post to Cultural Fusion Quilts.
Lovely photo of your husband and yourself!

mpilafian said...

How wonderful for everyone. Does my heart good to see this. Happy Easter.

Margaret said...

Oh my ... such beautiful pictures!

Barb said...

Oh that Sunshine looks wonderful!! Happy Easter

Catherine said...

So happy you and Mr.O had a nice day.

smazoochie said...

It looks like it was a glorious day.
I bet housecleaning would be a lot nicer with a lollipop, pink tights & pink boots.
Forget the UFO rule -- go to those Delectable Mountains!

Michele Bilyeu said...

Wonderful beautiful amazing love these photos!