Sunday, July 12, 2015

Rachel Daisy saves the day

Just in the nick of time...came a package from Australia
and  my blogging friend, Blue Mountain Daisy
Rachel, you are the best.  How did you know that I was ready to bite off everyone's head ???
For here came my chocolate survival kit, changing the crab to the charm..Thank you!!
I have wanted this magazine the minute I knew that Rachel was featured...
Here it came..... in my international smile package...
She is my favorite quilt artist...Her work is as lovely as she is...Wahoo.!!!
.Now I do not have to wait in line to get it!!!!
And....too..here we are ....a book for the kids!!!  So sweet..we read it tonight.
 And tissues to dry my tears...with Australian money...ha!! ha!! ha!!
You have so brightened my day.
If I could only concentrate on the gratitude...and not the tears...
You have no idea how much this package meant to me today.
Indeed, it was perfect timing:)
xxoo


4 comments:

ES said...

Amazing!! Such a great package all the way from Down Under!

Karaquilts said...

A hug from afar. When we feel so alone, we discover we aren't nearly as alone we felt. How special.

smazoochie said...

What a lovely Downunder package! Rachael is a dear!

Rachaeldaisy said...

I'm so pleased my package arrived safe and sound. I tried to include lots of Australian vibes and lots of hugs of course. I humbly thank you for saying such lovely things about me :)