Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Someone turns 7

Go ahead!!!
 Bring joy to my heart!!
Getting ears pierced!!!
She picked her February birthstone.
Soooo excited...got that big girl look!!!
 
 Home from school wearing birthday hat...bro in the act of course.

 My grandmother would be proud of me...all her baking recipes.
This time, I tried lemon flavored icing and neon food coloring...yummy.
 Ladybug wanted pink confetti...
Sprinkles into the white batter did a good job..
Did the pool this morning...Saw all my pool peeps.
Had breakfast with my daughter..
A very great day!

4 comments:

ES said...

Seven years old!! Aw, happy birthday for your dear granddaughter:)

Michele Bilyeu said...

Happy Birthday to the cutest little ladybug ever! Pierced ears at any age is so exciting but to mark a special birthday is absolutely wonderful!

Rachaeldaisy said...

Happy Birthday !!! How exciting to get pierced ears ( I had to wait till I was 16 ) and that looks like the yummiest cake that ever existed!

Alcea Rosea 31 said...

Happy belated wishes to a lovely young lady. That cake looks scrummy.
Hugs