Thursday, June 9, 2016

Such Random Joy

The rush was on..finishing end of school presents...We survived...lol
At midnight hour, I decided that helping Evan would be saner than us all going nuts..
 It was a good choice.
  Fabric is from IKEA

Letters I found already made on Equilter
On checking this link, I see that they have no more of it.
This is a copy of the fabric in case you want to google find it.
Evan making his school math tutor a potholder present.
Lynsey has one more present to make and we are done...
Someone graduated from fifth grade today.
Now we have a middle school student living here.

Oh...my the excitement..the ceremony, the gift cards, the brunch at Le Peeps.
Tonight, Evan and I finally were able to watch together...:
Great British Sewing Bee season 4
Sew much fun!!
A very fun day!!!

5 comments:

beth said...

You are an incredible grandma! Love the gifts and the bowtie on your young man. Did you make that, too? Evan could start making his own :) Lots of love your way today!

Karaquilts said...

Another special moment, special memory! and I love the list of children raised by their grandparents :) The children are so precious, I know they will bless you over and over again.

Alcea Rosea 31 said...

Lucky teachers to receive such gorgeous presents. I'm not sure of the ages in your grade system but he is very handsome and a credit to you and himself.
Hugs

Margo said...

You are an amazing Grandma! I have been reading your blog for over a year and I am blessed to have found you! You are an incredible source of strength, courage and grace. Through it all, you have provided so many of us with the will to go on despite difficult times. You are a blessing to many of us. Sending prayers your way for a quick recovery from your surgery. God Bless you Mrs. O'Quilts! Margo from calgaryquiltingmomma.blogspot.com

smazoochie said...

And your three aren't being raised by just any grandparents -- they are raised by the amazing O'Quilts!