Monday, January 1, 2018

Happy New Year...2018.

Happy New Year, with 365 more chances to celebrate
Bye bye my favorite snow man
 Good night tired reindeer..Good night tired grandma....
Hello New Year...potholders
 

 I am afraid things have  not changed yet...I am still up at 2am.
Still cannot find my camera, still struggling with the perfect border
Still killing myself with cookies.



However, 2018...I have found some hope.
Check out  this funny if you have not already seen it.
And NO, I do not identify...!!!!!🙀🙀🙀
I think I need to ask for this for next Christmas...
So hilarious...but so true...

3 comments:

Alcea Rosea 31 said...

Happy and healthy new year to you Diane. I try not to make resolutions, as I'm not going to be able to keep them, but I am going to try to be fitter in 2018.
I love your snowman. Happy sewing with friends this year.
Hugs
Josie

Mary said...

Happy New Year, Diane!

Cjsmimi said...

Happy New Year! Wishing you many happy hours of sewing, bear hugs, all kinds of love, a special treat now and then, and above all, PEACE. XXOO