Sunday, May 19, 2019

Mother Said....

Missing Mother..here at 92 coming home from lunch bunch.
Mother said, that if you are in distress...do something good for someone else.

Sooo, I worked on this baby quilt...way over due.
Struggling tonight with picture edits from my phone...grrr

Fussy cut boats..for corner stones
beginning a placemat for Meals on Wheels.
potholder top
I am 300 pages/ half way through this book

I am rattled.
With all my losses...I have a hard time handling transition.
My son does too.  He is seems rattled about the car accident
We have only one car..
My son seems fragile...I worry about him..
He insists he is fine.
I feel fragile.  He worries about me...
Wasted worrying!!!
I am getting hives from the stress
Trying not to head to the wine or chocolate.

A friend gave me a relaxation App for my phone.
At bedtime tonight, I might try that.

I am a kite without a string.



1 comment:

Cynthia@wabi-sabi-quilts said...

Your Mom's advice is good. So is reading, and relaxation/medication apps! And, we know that quilting is good therapy!