Wednesday, August 7, 2019

The Good News Day

Small Christmas top
Backing
The good news day is:
My echo results came back...I have a perfect heart!!
My blood results show a perfect score.
Whew...guess I will live another day!!

Must be all the water and veggies I eat...Oh, no...
It is the Diet Coke and cookies??
Who knows...but I am grateful!!

Now I am not saying I will always be like this..
Life as we know it changes in a second...

Today, at the bagel shop, I was able to carry my sandwich and drink
to my table for the first time in years...
I did not need help..Whew...

For six years, my life has been out of control...
Evidently I have started making some steps in the direction of self-care..
The other day, I decided to order some tops.
On Nordstrom's Rack, online sale...I ordered Five...
They all fit...wow...

I am reminding self not to quit physical therapy.
I do not like it...but they are sooo good to me.
I like them, and now I like me...

2 comments:

livelymonkey said...

Sounds like all your hard work is paying off.... and things are finally turning around for you! I’m so happy to hear this! ❤️❤️❤️
Mona

Mystic Quilter said...

Happy to read that all the results came back fine! Sounds like the PT is working - bagel and drink with no spills and no problems!