Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Portland Strong, Charlotte Strong, Grandma Strong

Let me introduce my new granddaughter!!!!
New haircut is what happens when Grandma goes on vacation!!
This new grandma is back from Portland relaxed and with an attitude adjustment....all thanks to my daughter and her man and her dog!
Here is Rosie and Emily working in the "Inside Our Star" by Then Came June.
The stunning house I stayed in...for two weeks..sewing, laughing, resting!!
Portland cooking pumpkins...from my SIL's garden...
Blue skies and fall colors...Lucky me..with Portland weather.

I was so thrilled with Portland, my girl, her man, lovely weather...and...and..
I was able to walk around 12 blocks and up and down a big hill..
All thanks to my wonderful Ortho-guy
Tom McCoy...who repaired with great care 4 of my joints.
More later xoxox


2 comments:

Michele Bilyeu said...

I am ecstatic for you! Lovely, loving people, a granddog and your double adjustment...attitude and joints! Blessed you 💜💞💜

Michele Bilyeu said...

Oh and Lindsey is beyond darling❣❣❣