Friday, January 17, 2020

A Totally Random Post

Just so you know, Isabella likes her birthday bag!
Below shows the last stitch on my valentine quilt Halloween quilt
In the comforting light of tomorrow, I will show off my second finish of 2020.
Since this is no prize winner, I quilted it with the lovely adjustable wiggle stitch on
my lovely Janome 8900/
Fast and easy...this is not a prize winning quilt.
All the children now have a Halloween quilt for their bed.
My guess is that the  high schooler really does not care...lol

Jeeze Louize did I just spend 9 hours in the emergency room Wednesday night?????
Quite a lesson in gratitude, me thinks...
My doctor wanted to rule out an infection in my hernia...I was expecting an emergency
operation,  TBTG it was an infection in the tissue surrounding the hernia, not the hernia itself... and I was sent home with antibiotics....Amazing Grace.  Others there were not so lucky.

Did You Know that Feeling Abandoned by Your Support System is Perfectly Normal in Grief

Everyone says that they hate meatloaf.
I make the yummiest meatloaf.
Under great pressure, everyone here liked it the night I made it.
However, once the leftovers were defrosted, not one member of my family 
would even try a warm meatloaf sandwich...Whatever!! I ate it for two lunches myself.

“Don't underestimate the value of doing nothing, of just going along, listening to all the thing you can't hear, and not bothering.” A. A. Milne

I love the quotes on Julie's blog. (The Quilts too)
This is from Quiltdivajulie
I so needed this quote today..Thank you A.A. Milne and Julie too!!

Tomorrow Lynsey and I are going to our Charlotte Quilters Guild Sit and Sew
She has a sewing friend her age who is coming too..
Last but not least....a second showing of blooms from a Christmas cactus.
Always telling myself that the morning light saves me.

1 comment:

Mystic Quilter said...

I was relieved to have your email two days ago that you were home again! I always enjoy reading the quotes from Julie and this one by A. A. Milne is a winner.