Saturday, March 7, 2020

Starshine

My fun Starshine quilt got a yellow ribbon at the Quilt show this weekend.

The pattern is Inside out Star by

The stunning quilting is by:

This quilt makes me happy and brightens my days.
When I am feeling so exhausted and overwhelmed...
Creating helps...especially with help from my friends.

Just the thought of the Coronavirus makes me sick, never mind the virus itself.
All I can do is the best I can.
I think it is said:  One Day at a Time
And, of course, the Serenity Prayer is my favorite.

When they say that the elderly should stay home...Do they mean me????
OMG, Say it is not true!!!

4 comments:

livelymonkey said...

Love this sunshine-y quilt.
I too keep wondering who the old people are! Oops..... me? Well dang.
Mona

Alcea Rosea 31 said...

Congratulations on your beautiful quilt. I too wonder if I qualify for old. My body is but I'm 17 in my head.

Mystic Quilter said...

Love your Starshine quilt Diane - so very cheerful. Congratulations on your yellow ribbon!

Cynthia@wabi-sabi-quilts said...

Congratulations on your ribbon! It's such a pretty cheerful quilt.