Monday, April 27, 2020

O'Stuff, Etc...


Tension abounds as I try to chill with this situation we all find ourselves in
What relaxes a person the best of all...the making of a rope bowl.!!
My son had asked for one this size.  I was focused on the right color, etc. when I forgot that it was Batiks that do not ravel...Large contrasting prints work best for rope bowls..
Fifteen minutes of calmness....ommmmm  He loves it...I loved making it.

I looked to order more rope as I have 4 other times....it is out of stock and may never come back.
Friends told me that all the sewing machines are sold out at Walmart.
The one online I was going to suggest to a friend...out of stock, no news when it might come back.

Lynsey said that when money was tight, her mom could not afford the fashionable Crustables..
She made a PBJ sandwich, used a glass and made them herself for her children.
I asked what happened to the crust....L said, Mommy had that for lunch.
That touched my heart.  Tonight Lynsey made them herself.
My dear Brother-in-law with the mask I made him...
Pink Sand Designs had this...20  yards of elastic and 50 wires for noses.
Mask making kit on sale for $19...I was desperate for elastic..so I got it.
Ugh...shipping was $8...It came today...
My state of mind has long gone along with the crazy state of the world.
If all the elastic I ordered that I have forgotten about comes....enough will be enough.
I hope no more scams. Pretty colored elastic...

The perspective article I read at the end of this day:
Ann Mashburn talks perspective
I hope to remember this.

No comments: