Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Happy Birthday Mother..xo

Cinco de Mayo was always fun with you.


Today, we cannot go out to Mexican food, but I have the makings of cheese/chicken
enchiladas....So we will celebrate.  You would have been 99.
Your spirit lifts me up.

DAYDREAMS
Shuttered windows open wide,
Sparkling sunbeams sweep inside,
Reeling on the patterned floor,
Polish circles on the door.
Dancing diamonds of delight
Entertain me while I write.
This is where I want to be,
Touched by sun and poetry.

           Alice Franzen Clemons Burt
xoxoxoxo

2 comments:

My Sister Made Me Do It.... said...

Happy Birthday to your Mama in Heaven! My Mama will be 99 years old this year!

Connie said...

Happy birthday Mama! It's a reminder to always be sure that the people we love know how much we love them. Life is short, but love is enternal.