Sunday, June 7, 2020

Just Go Sew!!!

Turn that frown upside down.
Just go sew!!

This block was made from leftover triangles and scraps.
Being a fabric collector..I do not want to give it away.
Old lady wants to hold on to things..
Blue hippo fabric is 60 years old..from my grandmother.

Today is so lazy...so lazy.  Scraps make me happy.

This is a great ad...very great!!   Thx Pat..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZSPjA5Wy-E

Day is  absurd....Phone says no rain today, as it poured down rain.
My son is beside himself with his car...He cannot get a piece back on and he
is fretting and fretting..I am trying to breathe and detach.
Lynsey got too much sun yesterday.
Dylan is talking non stop on his chrome book with his bestie.

There are only two days left of school
Then we will have a rising 5th grader
A rising 6th grader and a rising 10th grader...amazing.

Tonight I rejoined Twitter for political reasons.
Just another way to get myself all riled up...I seem to revel in that.

A wonderful Happy Birthday to two friends with a birthday today.

I want to get my hair cut
I want to go to Aldi
The virus cases are going up in the Carolinas
UGH!!
Thank God for my dear man who reminded me to:
Just Go Sew!!
This is my kind of sewing.

1 comment:

Mystic Quilter said...

Loving these colourful blocks Diane!! Hope your son can fix the issue with the car.