Monday, July 6, 2020

Everything is Just Fresh!!!

Sew one block to another.
It is like meditating in this crazy world.
Simple can still make a lovely quilt
Value....does the work,  Color gets the credit.

Lynsey is a rising 6th grader.
To celebrate her big next step into middle school, 
Aunt Emily and Uncle Brian 
sent Lynsey   Just Fresh
The box came today.
The excitement was palpable...
None of us were allowed in the kitchen.
Ms Lynsey followed the instructions...making us a 5 star dinner.
She is getting ideas for Lynsey Lou's Cafe!!
Sooo yummy...
The recipe cards from Just Fresh...were perfect!!!!
She already wants to start on dinner number two!!!!

I am getting weary of masks...They get a bit depressing after awhile.
Decided to go shopping tonight in my favorite fabric store.
Diving in....the O'Quilt's stash...I found so many wonderful things..
For tomorrow's excitement, I found:
Tonga Treats
and...
A 30's Bar...which is 5" x 10"
For me tonight...will be sweet fabric dreams...
Now, if someone can tell me how to insert "labels" on the
new blogger...I would be happy.

6 comments:

Quayquilter said...

Lovely jolly post - I think I may be on the same old blogger . . .

Chay said...

Your grands are amazing. Their level of independence is wonderful to watch as it grows and grows - it will serve them in good stead. Well done Grandma, you are doing a great job with them. I have followed your blog for a long time and you inspire me with your ability to rise above. I know it's not like that every day, but I think that you must have a core of optimism and a happy heart.

Teresa said...

Enjoyed your post and thanks for sharing the pictures. I am not sure if I am on the old or new blogger, but I know in a post yesterday I wanted to move the pictures around and it would not let me click and drag them to a different location. So frustrating!!! I did leave comment on the picture just by clicking the picture and then adding a caption. Then again, that may be the old blogger.

Rosa said...

Just catching up with your blog. New blogger!! Ugh! AM I RIGHT??

To add labels to your posts:

1. Go to your list of posts.

2. Move your cursor to the title of the post you want to add labels to. (If you're using a mouse, I think just right clicking on the title? But my mac has a touch pad, so I'm not 100% sure.)

3. When you do that, four symbols will appear to the far right. They look like a paper airplane, a tag, a trashcan, and an eye.)

4. Move your cursor over to the tag and it will say "apply labels to this post" (I think if you right click on your mouse and hold then maybe double click on the tag symbol, it should work.)

5. Click on the tag and a little box will appear. It should say "Add a label" at the top. You can type in a new label there or, if you want to choose from your existing labels, click in the box to the left of the label(s) you want to add.

6. Click "Apply"

That should work. Good luck!

--Rosa (virago71 AT yahoo DOT com)

Rosa said...

P.S. Chef Lynsey is amazing! That girl can COOK!

P.P.S. I covet your fabric stash! I want my own at home "quilt shop"! lol

Mystic Quilter said...

Good for Lynsey!!Her food looks delicious and I'm sure you all enjoyed eating dinner! Happy results from your shopping Diane, let's see what you create with these fabrics.