Tuesday, August 4, 2020

How it Goes...

Above is the midnight hour at my house...OOOoooo poor me..
.I did not have enough blocks
for this scrap quilt ...
Below, is the attitude adjustment:  
Short of fabric..????.Piece the fabric silly...!!  Make it happen!
Voila..You did it!!
Now what was the name of Pearl's cousin????

I saw baby Aoife and my daughter yesterday morning on Facetime..
All is so darling that I can barely stand it.
AND
15 year old Evan with his grandma who loves him so.....
Evan is into pineapples????? Beyond me.....
He is also taller than I am.....also, beyond me!!!
Here is my girl at her baby shower....

Random:
Physical therapy hurts...in case you did not know
Tomorrow again...noooooo!!

I just ordered a tether ball on Amazon Prime for $18
Our new Covid anger sport...Take it out on the ball!!!

Lovely 4 hour masked friend visit 6 feet apart on my screened-in porch...wonderful!!

And NOW...for the feature:  Aoife  13 days old.
All ready for bed.
At the end of the day....love is all there is!!

5 comments:

Nancy said...

I think your quilt is one of the most fun quilts I've seen in a long time. The blue and yellow are great together and the fabrics in the 4-patch blocks - stripes and dots -- are perfect.
And how fun to see photos of you and your family members. It's too bad Facetime is the best we can do but at least it's something!

http://thankfullga447 said...

Loved all of your photos and I love how you did the quilt. Baby is so adorable.

VRooks said...

Thank you for sharing yourself and your family! Good engineering on solving the quilt block shortage. Stay safe.

Cynthia@wabi-sabi-quilts said...

Glad you "made do" and finished that fun quilt top - it's really terrific. Fun to see photos of you and your loved ones. What a sweet baby. I'm in the same boat, Facetiming with new grand baby. Long to hold her, but thankful for Facetime in the meantime.

Teresa said...

Great pictures. Glad you figured out how to fix your quilt. I have had to piece fabric to get enough to to finish a top as well. Reminds me of some of the old quilts I have seen where women did that as well, and sometimes the fabric did not even match