Monday, August 3, 2020

In the Middle of the Day

Zoe chose  to sleep on the sofa instead of her quilt covered dog bed on the floor.
Grandma has been sleeping all day...back again now...deep sleep.
There must be something wrong with both of us...unless it is just age.
Who sleeps 12 hours in a deep sleep, gets up for breakfast, does 20 min on exercise bike, etc, 
then goes back to bed...Only..Zoe and Grandma. .Zoe chased a squirrel or two before this  nap.

I love this site...Thank you Vickie!!!

Above the two masks I made with the Ruby Star fabric
Lost, random double four patches now sliced with blue chickens.
Below, it seems that is all I am getting out of Portland...Their first tomato crop.
Missing day 11 of dear Aoife...Two days in a row...
Tonight,  I cut charms from an old layer cake....getting them ready for snowballing the William Morris
Two found charm packs...A lavender one and Kaffe...
Me thinks I am dying of Covid stress...and I do not even have the disease!!!
The isolation, the grief, the despair...the news...
Ah, well...staycation over as the children come home tomorrow afternoon.
Then in two weeks...Remote learning.
I am holding on to the side of the boat so I do not drown..
I will be strong.  The family legacy of strong women...now depends on me!!