Sunday, August 2, 2020

The Middle of the Night

Bag two out of five due for CMQG!!!
I am on a roll.
Just saying...My therapist retired...so now I am letting Ruby Star help me.
Therapy is $100 an hour: Ruby Star mask panel...$14
This is just the straight half.. ironing it and cutting it out brought me great joy.

I purchased new chrome sewing machine needles on Amazon.
A box with 100 needles.
I have lost them...along with my mind.

Just when I got myself into still another funk by trying to fix the world...on my porch appeared, 
William Morris Montagu Layer cake....a treat from my neighbor...
It is a metaphor for one moment at a time, or just around the corner...etc. Trust your higher power...etc
Stay in your own lane, You are not Fauci, etc. etc.
I might snowball it with muslin..Fun to think about.

My son  found mail in the car that I forgot to bring in.
One of them was a property tax bill....??What??
Why would I get a property tax bill in the middle of COVID and an economic downturn??
I do not like this at all !!
Maybe chocolate will help!!

Look...OMG...only available in Europe..made in Italy...How did I miss out on this one????
OK  I know that five machines are enough!!

Saw this tonight on a Sewing With Something site...eyeglass case...How fun.!!

Now, as I go to bed with NO Aoife picture on day 10  
This grandmother made 3 masks from the Ruby Star to calm herself...
Bed time...
Tomorrow, God willing,. is another day xo

No comments: