Saturday, February 13, 2021

Rainy and Cold Outside; Warm and Toasty in the Sewing Room

My five donation placemats for CMQG Done.  I so love Done!!

They are not due until November...So happy with myself.This has been such a crazy year...

.Great to find a well written piece on "The Melting Pot" from Cat Bird Quilts, A big thank you .Melanie for this article.  All my family thanks you too.. I hope my friends out there take time to read it.

Next up: Fabric chosen and cut for  four Project bags.




Oh, no...project stalled..I cannot reach the fusible fleece. 
I will need to wait for some help.  Meantime, I was able to cut out the back and front out of 4 project bags.  Thank you so much Deborah W. for your help.  Here is another tutorial if anyone is interested:
Project Bag Tutorial from Fat Quarter Shop  There are a lot of tutes on U-Tube for this.
I like handles on mine.

Portland park with lots of snow.  I so miss my youth.
Aoife will soon be 7 months old.  Thank goodness, my daughter is so good about staying in touch by video and email and Whats App From Charlotte to Portland seems a million miles away.
Going to read a book now, in my warm and cozy house....










1 comment:

Linda Swanekamp said...

The colors of all the fabric make me feel warm and cozy. I am glad to see you have a lot going on.