Sunday, February 9, 2014

The Thrill of it all....

As Beth noted for herself, the thrill is back.  For me, it is back, but in a vicarious position.  Sewing is happening in my sewing room, it is just not by me. 
 Ruth came to visit this weekend. 
 She and my girl did what for 13 years, we have affectionately called a Ruth-a-thon. 
 Just look what they accomplished in the weekend....in between Target, music and eating out...I see bibs, crayon roll-ups, clutches, notebook cover, and zippy purses...Amazing fun at my house this weekend.



 Tired of having potholders hiding my stuff...we tried something new...Well, for now...as Granddaddy might decide to come thru the door with his walker ...and ...then there would be a great fall....We will see...
Life can be such a celebration.  This fun weekend is a great reminder.

5 comments:

Rachaeldaisy said...

Busy sewing times!! That's a lots of bibs and roll ups. It's fun seeing all those bright fun fabrics!!

Sharon said...

What a fun pile of accomplishment! Love the potholder display as well. Glad you found some joy this weekend.

smazoochie said...

So pleased you had an enjoyable weekend. Sometimes watching the fun is almost as fun as having the fun yourself.
Be well.

Barb said...

wow you ladies made so many wonderful and colorful things - how fun!

Michele Bilyeu said...

Just plain joy, here. I have read a lot and left my chatter a lot for one visit. But when you finally can comment, one does. Your bright door ...I see the Rainbow Bridge enclosed in color. You have many openings in your home, just as I do, to other realms.