Saturday, August 28, 2010

Pocket Tissue Holder

So Terri showed up at the quilting group with a present for me and a present for my beautiful daughter who is moving in a few days to Birmingham, England. She gave no lecture on how I would be fine, nor one on how wonderful it was for Emily. Instead, the knowing mother brought a homemade tissue holder and tissues for my parting tears. She also brought a matching fabric envelope with a picture of my husband and myself for Emily. Thank you Terri...so clever and very very thoughtful!! Once I had recovered from the gift, my mind went clicking along....so I googled the tutorial and found it at http://www.skiptomylou.org/2008/09/02/3383/.

So much fun I had tonight while my husband was off at his tennis tournament!!! In just one or two hours, I cranked out 6 of these to put away for the holidays. The pocket tissues are 3 for a dollar at Walmart.


Thank you Terri....thank you Terri...thank you Terri...hugs...


1 comment:

Ivory Spring said...

Diane,

Those tissue covers are so cute!