The PDF for this tutorial is here: http://www.babylock.ca/ftp/projects/Project-casserolenew.pdf I drew it onto brown paper and then made a muslin copy. The muslin is so much easier to use as a pattern. The changes I made were...add 1/2 inch or 5/8 of an inch around the whole thing for seam allowances. I put Insul-Brite inside which keeps the food warm longer and did not use batting. I did not use pre-quilted fabric. In fact, I did not quilt mine at all. I had the local hardware store cut the wooden handles for me. There are other tutorials without the wooden handles, but I love these..they are handy and nice. I made it last year and have used it with great joy ever since. I covered a flaw in my sewing with the rick-rac...which I now love. I put the fabric right sides together with the Insul-Brite and sewed around. The first few times, I left the half circles open and covered the stitching with ric rac. This last time, I left one of the flaps open (sewing first one inch in on each side of one flap). I think that I like this better. I zigzagged around the entire thing close to the seam and trimmed close to the zigzaz. I then, turned it, pressed it well and top stitched around the entire thing except the circles. I took my seam ripper and opened the circle ends for the dowels. Then did a decorative stitch to secure that part around the circle so it would not unravel with use. I added a 1" by 6.5" Velcro strip to both ends of the flap. Play around with this pattern to your own likeing. It is very sturdy with the handles and I have carried heavy casseroles in it.