Friday, March 14, 2014

The Phoenix

 So....It was not quite a nervous breakdown...rather a breakdown of other sorts.  My back went out.! My body said STOP and in to the bed I went...twice!!!

My EXD and my USB and my VGA all broke...forever ...it seemed.
Really, I do not know which was worse...
But, lucky me has a genius of a daughter and her genius boyfriend..tonight my computer and I are back..
 TBTG for my sanity and..my blogging therapy..

Below we have my dear man relaxing in the lovely Charlotte weather after an amazing fundraiser for himself.  250 people came out to hear the Irish band and support Mr.O'Quilts.  He was able to play the piano in his wheelchair and enjoy the night.  It was the best all around!!!
 Mr.O'Quilts is totally downstairs now.  My daughter and her man moved his whole office into his downstairs room..which is why my computer moved here...Idea thanks to Sherry!!!  Thank you Sherry.
 Thank you Terri for the cute Valentine's heart.
 Thank you Ellen for all the wonderful goodies to make my broken heart sing.  Can you believe it...the adorable pincushion alone would have put me over the moon.
  You notice the chocolate...( between you and me...there were also M&M's)....gone..I do not know where!!!!  Do not ask ...please!!.
And the greatest of these is love...given to me by my girl Emily...my very favorite flower.
With gratitude, I am back.

8 comments:

Rachaeldaisy said...

It's great to hear from you!! Sorry to hear about your back. I guess our bodies do have a way of telling us to take a break. The fund raiser sounds fun. Beautiful sunflowers, guaranteed to brighten your day!!

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I was worried about you being gone for so long. I hope your back heals fast.

Mary said...

I was missing you. So glad you are back. Here's hoping you get some relief for your back very soon!

smazoochie said...

We worriers always worry about silence.
I'm sorry you were bedfast but glad you have Your Girl & Her Man there to help out. All those initials! I'm glad your tech team sorted things out & you are back amongst the bloggers. How heartwarming all those family & friends there to support Mr. O'Q & you!

Courtney said...

Glad you are back, I was getting a little worried. But knowing Emily is there I know you're taken care of!

Dawn said...

Sorry about your back. Feel better soon.
You have a beautiful studio space!

Julie said...

Missed you, Diane!!! Glad you're back

Barb said...

sorry to hear about your back! Hope it is a bit better.
Those sunflowers are lovely!
What great family to help you and Mr. O.