Sunday, March 13, 2011

4 patch process


Something is seriously wrong with me!  Finishing UFO/WIPs is my goal now or should be.  So I found many misc. 4 patches and decided to make up a cuddle quilt.  It should have been easy because why would I put much work into that???  Then I decided that the four patches were too boring and I should really do something different because I had done mindless work last week when Mr. Habitat man was here.  So, I sewed 4  4-patches together into a 16 patch.  I should have left it alone...but oh, no I was on a roll.  I decided to put some old turquoise batik face to face with these 16 patches and sew them together and then slice them in half.  This was getting way too complicated and I was starting to think it was horrid and time was going..ugh.  So now, instead of using up my many 4 patches, I was creating more patches in a different shape and really accomplishing nothing much at all....Same question all over again....what is wrong with me???


It is bedtime....so I am showing "process" and going to bed.  Sounds like a record here...and either will put these new blocks away for the future or mess with them tomorrow.  Thank you for listening! Good night.




2 comments:

MariQuilts said...

Whatever is wrong with you...trust me I have it too. I'm guessing you are in good company.

Karmen said...

Love Love Love!
Karmen