Saturday, August 27, 2011

The beauty of Pakistan's art!!

I want you to meet my new friend,...Khadija.  A beautiful side of Pakistan is portrayed on her exciting blog  I hope you will visit her yourself.  She has prompted me to get out my lovely hand painted camel skin lamps that I bought in Karachi when I was a young world traveler!   I especially like this post of hers Pakistani truck art.
 The holiday candelabra I keep up all year round as I do this lamp.  It is 80 years old from my grandmother.
My fair play quilt in the background over the piano, "A-mazing"Cats"
Khadija...you have me soo excited now!!

1 comment:

CREATIVE KHADIJA said...

Thanks dear for this wonderful post, i really like these lamps, its nice that all these are in their fine position, wao..
Thanks for sharing with us !