Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Dog Screen Bag

The man at the pool who gave me the animal food bags gave me this one.  I really loved the image, but when I went to make the bag, I saw that it was made with paper instead of plastic.  In another post here and here, I showed the process of covering the picture with vinyl.( there are several steps to this process around those other posts.   Finally tonight, I finished making the bag!!  So delighted with my favorite word.....UFO....DONE!!!  Yeah for the picture, the vinyl and the leftover screen from my screened in porch. This time, I washed it first:)

1 comment:

...tiktakro... said...

Oh, this is nice ...and such a pretty good idea ;)
Look, something's dripping from your bag ! ( again and it's not diet coke this time;) ) :))...
Thank you for your visit and your kind words...
Hugs from far away...
T.