Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Butter Churn mystery quilt finished

I have so much to be happy about.  My friends who insisted that I take this mystery quilt workshop that I was refusing to do.  Then there is my friend, Terri Feehan who quilted this beautifully on her long arm...Thank you Terri. My sister who just happened to have the yellow big enough for my backing in her stash and gave it to me.  And then my own insistence on buying nothing in order to shop my own stash.  Thank you to Sherry who  found the name of the block.  And, now....presenting my Butter Churn mystery quilt all done!!



I found the cutest red and white batik sort of dots for the binding:)

1 comment:

Jan said...

Really pretty, and such a different pattern. Happy to see that you've had success with a mystery quilt - I've been burned!