Friday, November 18, 2011

Starting Christmas....

There is about 5 weeks till Christmas and that is for the family celebrations.  For friends and donations and guilds and bees, it is earlier.  So I guess I had better not start any new quilts till the New Year...Here is a mug rug I made, with Insul-brite and all...now my daughter tells me that it is not a mug-rug.  She says it is too big for that.  It is 10 inches by 13 inches.  Oh, well...guess it is a hot pad then.  And it is the beginning of my Christmas sewing.  I really loved making it and knowing that the Insul-brite would protect most surfaces.
Since stress is still upon me, I guess I will be sewing a lot.  My gift to myself:)

1 comment:

http://thankfullga447 said...

The fabric is just perfect for the holidays. Love the shamrock. I started mystery quilt, I don't think it is a good idea. It is by Bonnie Hunter, I am enjoying it though.