Sunday, July 26, 2026

Potholders, Paintings, People. Posters

 The bag I posted the other day..cough...other week, is finished...This is the handle and decorative vintage buttons.  I love it.

My friend Lee is a brilliant painter...She was practically giving away some of her paintings.  I just know I can find an inch or two in my small apartment for them.

A few funnies to cheer our day!
Sixteen year old Dylan got his driver's license and bought a truck...so proud!!
Unfinished potholders just had to share.



A thank you pouch for a friend who loves lady bugs.



Well, this post is late and later...been working on it forever. Then, I forgot it!
Thanks to a wonderful Chris helping me with PT, and a smart doctor with a Latin vibe, I am getting better...Slow, I finally  understand, is better than not at all...My group tells me, "Progress, not perfection!!. I am grateful. And, I am grateful for all of  you who still read my blog.

No comments: