Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Teal top finished

Yesterday was a bad day .  I was in pain all day, every joint and muscle. Grrr. I didn't take any pain medication because it had been tearing up my stomach.  So, I carried on cause I know that people have worse things.  I went to the pool and exercised, I saw some clients, I dropped off  a movie at my mother's place, etc, etc.  I even made a new recipe last night for dinner.  But, when I am in pain, it is hard to concentrate..eg do my paperwork or focus on a problem in a quilt.  Getting involved with a quilting project is always my answer.  But, when I went into my quilting room, there were too many things to choose from.  I decided to finish something.  Finish!!  Done!!  A great sense of satisfaction.  Today is better already, I have taken some medication and plan a good day of work, sewing and errands.  So last night, I finished the teal kaleidoscope top.  I am pleased.  I almost never buy fabric for a certain project, but I cannot find perfect for the backing here without piecing and the front is already busy...but, that is another day!



1 comment:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

That turned out sooooooooooo nice!! I love the border fabric that you chose too.