Monday, June 27, 2011

Another no sewing day

A hospital emergency for my daughter-in-law's grandmother brought me these treasures today.  I usually do not keep Dylan because he is 18 months and a 5 year old and a 2 and a half  year old with that is just too much for this old lady, albeit a joy.
 Good thing I remembered that one of their favorite foods was hard boiled eggs...LOL
 He is a year younger, but weighs more.  They wear the same size clothes and shoes!
 Thank goodness for summer and water play.
The day before he turns 6, he is enjoying peace and quiet inside while the other two are in the water.
Maybe I will have the energy to sew tomorrow and maybe not.

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Cute grandkids, but I can sure relate to having three at a time at the house. Wears this Granny down to the bone.