Sunday, June 5, 2011

June weekend process......

In my project boxes from Michaels..with my coupons of course, I found a few things today to get done.  I found these blocks I had made from leftovers from a raffle quilt we had made months ago.  I loved it so much that I decided to do it for myself for my quilt stash in case of need.
 I also realized what I am sure most of you knew already.  It is so much easier to get the backing ready with the top still on the design wall.  My portable design walls are perfect for this.  I do not have to get on the floor anymore.  Perfect.
 Here is another project box with hour glass inside.
 ooooo yuck!  I thought this was a green quilt, instead it looks rancid.  Guess I will have to just put it back in the project box for another think.
Good night!

No comments: