Friday, December 16, 2011

Pet food bags

I had no idea how popular these bags would be...They are really sturdy...Yesterday I took my poor old Milito for shots and had one for the vet for a Christmas present...Lordy, was he over the moon with it.  I can understand the vet...but...others?  Well, I do get attention when I go into Aldi's with these bags for carry out.



First, I take the bags outside, squirt dish washing soap inside and wash out with a brush.  I turn them upside down to dry.  Then I smooth them on the rotary cutter board and slice 2.5 inches twice for the handles.  I try to position the animal in a good spot.  Then proceed like any bag without lining, using a zigzag stitch most places for strength.  When finished, I usually wipe the bags again inside with the sanitizing wipes.  The bags that are lined with paper are not good for this project.

2 comments:

http://thankfullga447 said...

The bags are adorable, my friend in Switzerland makes bags out of coffee bean packages.

Ned Polian said...

wow this good but ,I like your post and good pics may be any peoples not like because defrent mind all poeple , hundefoder